Friday, January 22, 2010

why are all bg girls whores?*





This is one classic story form the real life  about Bulgarian Cinderella  - a girl got a flat tire on her WV 2 , ouh fuck how come? What am i going to do now? I have to blow the tire ?
Same time a guy with a black lambo is drifting around.
I will help u come one , jump in the lambo...
then we have  hotels , fast cars , some greek guy singing some shits , more hotels , bathrooms , fucking , more bathrooms , more fucking ,
and at the end the main character is taking the taxi on the way to next client...
I think this is the begging of one beautiful friendship

ouh and we had the old greek guy , who probably is singing  something like  "I am your Pimp dear, I owe your ass , give me the money li-lia -lia -lia
.........
*comment form Youtube video

No comments:

The Archives