Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drugs are bad....

... but they are a lot of fun ....

It is common believe that u using either soft or hard drugs can seriously affect your health , ability to understand the world , social activity , mentally disorder you and a lot a lot other stuff. I don't want to argue with that , possible is true - "they say on the TV that drugs are bad " , so should be true. Unfortunately I haven't watch TV for several years so far , I am just internet addicted right now , and on internet is a whole different story...Just type marijuana on google and there will be a plenty of websites to help u and guide u how to use it .
For example Marijuana always helps u to solve some conspirations like that ....
direct link [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6CjtUvpvI]

....

smoke responsible ...

No comments:

The Archives