Special Olympics Games 1999 North Carolina , USA
...............................................................................
While joking on The Tonight Show about his bowling prowess (during last year's campaign trail he shamefully scored 37 in a game), Obama said he'd been practicing at the White House lanes and boasted to Leno, "I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics or something."
yeah guys it is not a joke , Obama really said a special joke about the Special Olympics!!!! And I as a citizen and Special Olympics athlete
(silver in chess competition for mentally disabled persons
bronze in wheelchair racing to death
and another silver medal for retard free fight challenge )
I feel really fuckin offended
Damn it I was fighting there for my country , fighting for the gold , fighting for all the special people !!!
WE ARE NOT RETARDS!!!! WE ARE SPECIAL!!!!
Say NO to the R-Word !!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment