Monday, March 9, 2009
GERI: KAKSI?
We all know her - GERI a true Bulgarian star - she was 2 time olympic wrestling champion , 4 times world wrestling champion , and she is still the undisputed freestyle fighter champion of WWE!!!
But now all this is in the past , meet the new GERI
She is hot , she is single , she has some stories to tell u ...
be ready New Hampshire , GERI is coming to rock the valley one more time...
EDIT 17march09
[1:59:18 AM] G E R I says: kvo praite vie
[1:59:45 AM] val says: TINKY: PIEMGERI
[1:59:57 AM] G E R I says: bravo na vas
[2:00:14 AM] G E R I says: pak az sega 6te hodia da prepodavam v y4ili6te
[2:00:22 AM] val says: kakvo
[2:00:27 AM] G E R I says: na izrodite
[2:00:46 AM] G E R I says: sega imame praktika i pepodavame yroci po geografia
[2:01:01 AM] G E R I says: az sam na 10-ti i 11-ti klas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment