Sunday, October 26, 2008
My Facebook story
Hello There My name is Angel , I am 25 and I have Facebook account . I am addicted for an year so far .Please HELP ME !!!
It all started with "you have to sign in to view this picture"..... Now I have 23 friends and growing
Currently I have
* 2 friend requests
* 1 group invitation
* 1 ismile request
* 1 super wall invitation
* 1 how crazy are you? invitation
* 1 are you spoiled invitation
* 1 your beautiful! invitation
* 1 past life invitation
* 1 what kind of music a request
* 1 invitation
* 1 chocolate quiz invitation
* 1 reference request
* 1 what flower are you? invitation
* 1 cause invitation
* 1 compare request
* 1 which f.r.i.e.n.d.? invitation
* 1 quiz request
* 1 cute vs sexy invitation
every day i have to see thing like this
5 piece chicken tenders :)
Anastasia wrote
at 2:08pm on October 24th, 2008
i love you girls....5 piece....
Alena wrote
at 3:30am yesterday
=)))))) oh, we are all together on this pfoto!!!!! I miss u!!!!))))
Nurdan wrote
at 4:48am yesterday
i m loving it =) aaa aaaaa=)
Birsel wrote
at 2:59pm yesterday
heey kaltakss i miss all of u :( the most beautıful gırls of north conway :) :p aaa aa ım so modest :)))) love u gırlsss so muchh... !!!
Added October 24
I feel confused .Cant take more , but i am not so strong to close the account
i tryed once .....somebody poke me and couldn't hit the sign out button....
please help me , pls no more friends .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment