Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bath Street Art

 Streets of Bath are  mostly full of tourists and street artists to entertain them. And when I said street artists , I mean a looot of them. Every corner is occupied by a future star.Indeed  u have to be very  creative(or crazy )to survive and overcome the competition.
 Most popular place  to hang out and show tricks to the  crowd is right up front the Abby and The Roman Baths.Yeah that's the spot to be spotted. And if u have managed to get there u have to show your best.Yeap playing with fire  is always  entertaining 

 Another good way to go is playing on an unusual   kind of musical instrument. Basically  works like this - If u have a weird kind of "guitar" u probably will produce some really, really weird sounds ---> this leads to immediate  crowd attention and  of course more money in the hat.

Ouh yeah , there are a lot of big fluffy animals walking  around on the streets of Bath

 a weird groups on tours...
 a weird girls playing Bulgarian songs...


    But u know  If u want to stay on the top of the creme de la creme of the cappo di tuti cappi u have to  step  further like this guy. I mean , playing  on that small guitar while balancing on the rope...Yeap this guy was my personal winner of the streets of Bath, till today...

 Cause today I met "The Butterfly Man" 
Beware Spiredman, Superman and Batman , The Butterfly Man is coming to kick your asses...

No comments:

The Archives