Saturday, January 30, 2010

Popcorn: A Serious Man


   I guess u all have heard about the good old story about the world jew conspiracy. Well that movie is right about that. It is made by jews , it is about jews , actors are jews - it is 100 percent pure jew conspiracy movie no doubt about it.  It is a serious movie about a serious man and his serious problems.  It is fun and a must see
from IMDB message board about  A Serious Man
Subject - Anyone watch this stoned?
* :D wow!
 * I watch everything stoned. Life is too short to do otherwise. 
   *funny that you made this a post, cause this is actually the only movie I have seen in the    theaters stoned, haha. it made the bar mitzvah scene so much funnier.
      *I watch most movies stoned :/
        *nothing wrong with that. weed makes movies 20x better!
          *Or 20x worse, if the movie happens to be sh^t. I'm glad I watched this one stoned though.
           *This movie was the best stoned, it should win Best Stoner Picture
             *i saw it for the first time on psychedelic mushrooms. it blew my mind.
               *yeah, and I found myself identifying a lot with the son character.

Don't you want somebody to love
Don't you need somebody to love

No comments:

The Archives