Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My weird 3 Doors Down dream


I had a very weird dream last night ...
We were drinking beers with Val and Jas on some big parking lot next to an airfield

We were drinking , laughing , sharing gossips and talking behind our friends backs as usual , then a crazy golf cart appeared from nowhere ....

and took us on a deadly race across the parking lot disobeying all traffic rules

direct link[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEcBAZDsBGY]
For some reason we all end up at 3 Doors Down concert , but the security didn't want to let us in because " u guys look to much intoxicated " . And the dream just got more weird , when the security called the police to check us if were "too much intoxicated".... Thanks God , finally after half an hour waiting somebody to make a decision they let us in ...

and Jas was trying to be real Rock Star singing site 3 Doors down's songs... she is the biggest and maybe the only one Macedonian fan ...

....If I go crazy then will you still ....Call me Superman

direct link[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTcia2BSwZw]
I cant remember quite well but i think at the end of the dream , Val and Jas were making out on the back seat like a real couple

while I was encountering my second for the night meeting with the law enforcement - this time a traffic stop in the middle of nowhere....
I just woke up then and figured out that that was just a bad weird dream .But for some reason there were some pictures and videos on my camera - and I still don't know from where the fuck they come from ...
and one kind of looking like hedgehog animal were folding the tickets in foil ...

[There without you Anda ;) ]

No comments:

The Archives