Saturday, July 4, 2009

White men can skate ...sort of...

Hi guys Remember the special kid , that was skating all winter long ???
It is here again for some summer ice skating fun .

Damn it !it still hurts as bad as the winter time , but it is still fuckin fun for all the not grown up kids around.Still I am getting quite better and I hope one day when i have a girlfriend i can take here to New York at Christmas , so we can skate in the Central Park , and I can make some hearths on the ice skating .Isn't it romantic?

Be careful and always wear safety equipment , because accidents happen all the time and possible serious injury or death is just a slip away

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO HAS BEEN PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS , PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME


some more pics at picasa

see ya there
2 hours for 8 bucks sounds like a deal

No comments:

The Archives