Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What if the Bank runs out of money?

What if the Bank runs out of money? or a begginer's guide to the World Economic Crysis.
It is all about how bad is the economic these days - people are loosing jobs ,You go to your bank around the corner to see what is going on with your savings and upss - your bank is no longer there , neither your savings , CEO are getting $$ $$$ $$$bonuses for the good job , Chevy and Chrysler wondering why nobody is buying their crap trucks , GM going puplic with their retarded campaign -"Reincention"

And everybody is fucking wondering what lead to all this , what went wrong? Everything was so perfect...
The answer of so big questions is often hidden in the most unexpected places . I went to Walmart today with the idea of buying Monopoly game for our Attic so we can play , drink , smoke whatever with the other guys . So for the rollback of $10.44 i got the classic Monopoly game(up to 8 players) . I was tempted of buying one of the fancy editions of the game - with even debit cards involved , but fucked it .It was to expensive for a piece of cardboard , lets stick to the good old cash version of the game . I got home , opened the box and started reading the rules - last time i played Monopoly it was back in my far far away childhood . Reading , Reading and ouh - i saw Rule number 11 of the Monopoly.
What if the Bank runs out of money?

I don't know but i have a strange deja vu that all this happened for real in the last 9 months . I have the feeling that AIG run out of money , Bank of America run out of money , Lehman Brothers run out of a big big pile of money ? GM and the other fellas from Detroit run out of money too.....
and what happened after??? The Federal Reserve just issue them some more really really real money on an ordinary piece of paper.
I guess they were just playing Monopoly in the real world. It is fukin ironic as almost everything in this world that the main idea of Monopoly is to make the others players bankrupt. So i guess they played the game the right way. Everybody bankrupt at the end. Don't blame the players , blame the rules of the game. Unfortunately I don't think that a lot of those CEO , bankers , brokers will get the Chance Card " Go to Jail"
[cest la vi - shit happens]

No comments:

The Archives