Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boston's biggest burgers - sort of....

Adam Richman travels to Boston, where he visits Eagle's Deli to take on the Eagle Challenge - a 5 pound burger, 2 pounds of bacon and cheese, and 5 pounds of fries! New episodes of Man v. Food

Few weeks later I went to Boston to meet The Godzilla .... and to make sure that - what the show on the TV is really true ...



The 1lb Beef Godzilla vs Angel ...


Eagle's Deli Burger Arena - Boston MA


[2/23/2009 10:22:00 AM] anda says: i know
[2/23/2009 10:22:06 AM] anda says: :@
[2/23/2009 10:22:15 AM] anda says: I HATE YOU!!!
[2/23/2009 10:23:42 AM] anda  says: send me at least a picture from the concert...or..i don`t know...an autograph???
[2/23/2009 10:23:52 AM] anda  says: have fun! :P
And yeah Anda , the 3 doors down concert was fuckin great . Nice hall , 5 meters from the stage , cheap beer , some bitches , . I couldn't make any pictures due to fuckin security bullshits , but still it was a great fuckin show .

No comments:

The Archives